Presented Thursday, July 8, 2021, at the SharePoint User Group of DC by John “Jay” Leask, PMP, MVP.
As agencies begin to transition to Microsoft Teams and other cloud collaboration systems, they must also start to answer questions such as:
- How can you drive sustainable and secure adoption of these new tools?
- How can you ensure your information lifecycle and records management processes are able to keep up with the increased pace of collaboration?
- How can you enable cross-agency and external partner collaboration through Microsoft 365 in a secure and agile manner?
- How can you keep sensitive data in some Microsoft Teams and other digital workspaces and out of others?
- How can you delegate the administration of Microsoft 365 to different departments within your agency and even let those departments tailor their governance and management rules to suit their collaboration style and data sensitivity?
In this session, we will discuss some of the pitfalls agencies must consider and both native and third-party solutions to work around these potential roadblocks.
In software & web development since 1998, Jay’s experiences have included Project Management, Architecture, Graphics Design, Front End Development, Back End Development (including PHP, ASP, .NET, TSQL, XML & BizTalk), and Sales. his time in the industry has offered him many opportunities for growth and he has attempted in each position he held to use each of his skills, as appropriate, to help his team surpass all expectations.
Jay is a Microsoft Office Apps & Services MVP and can be found at jay.leask.com or running conferences and technology videocasts at onthespot.tech.