The Microsoft Viva Series includes these great episodes:
- #OTSTWIT Viva Intro with Eddie Lee – Episode 36
- #OTSTWIT Viva Insights with Stephanie Donahue – Episode 38
- More to come in November & December!
This Week’s Episode:
This episode is the first in a 6-part series where Craig and Jay look into Microsoft Viva, the new Employee Experience platform that brings together communications, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights in the flow of work. Viva consists of four core modules:
- Viva Connections is your gateway to a modern engagement experience designed to keep everyone engaged and informed.
- Viva Topics automatically organizes content and expertise across your organization, making it easy for people to find information and put knowledge to work.
- Viva Insights helps people and business thrive with data-driven, privacy-protected insights and recommendations to improve productivity and wellbeing.
- Viva Learning empowers employees with formal and informal learning when and where it’s needed, making it easier for people to learn while working.
Microsoft also recently acquired Ally.io and announced that it will be a fifth module. Ally.io is a goal setting and tracking system, putting your company’s most important objectives at the center of every process so you can spend less time managing goals and more time achieving them.
This week we sat down with Eddie Lee, EduTech Lead for North America at AvePoint, to discuss Viva at a high level, what we liked about it, and what the future may bring.
About Eddie Lee
Eddie provides technical guidance to organizations in regulated industries to maximize their cloud investments as they evolve their UX into the modern workplace. Client-side experience in enterprise, mid-market, and small business combined with expertise in Microsoft technologies enables him to serve his clients as a proven trusted partner.